Charles Mason, MMR,'s Delaware Valley Lines (HO)
Layout Tour Dates
|Size||6' x 18'|
|Locale||Delaware River Valley|
|Era||1950s - early 1960s|
|Length of Mainline||100'|
|Track/Roadbed||Tru-Scale Ready Track (code 100) (code 100 flex track in yard)|
|Turnouts||#4 and #6|
Directions from the Roswell Square:
1. From GA 120 (Marietta Highway) and Roswell Rd/Alpharetta Hwy in Roswell, go 0.7 mile west on GA 120 to Willeo Road (traffic light at bottom of hill).
2. Turn right on Willeo Road to Coleman Road.
3. Turn left onto Coleman and make an immediate right onto North Point Drive.
4. Turn right onto Orchard Way. 1110 is the second house on the right.
Directions from Marietta:
1. Go east on GA 120.
2. Just after crossing the Cobb County/Fulton County line, turn left onto Coleman Road (traffic light with Kroger on right and Texaco convenience store on left).
3. Go about 0.6 mile on Coleman to North Point Drive (short distance past 1st traffic light) and turn left onto North Point Drive.
4. Turn left onto Orchard Way. 1110 is the second house on the right.